How to rent out fast?
Pick the right price - rooms rent out fast if the price is right.
- Browse similar rooms and pick a competitive price.
- Consider how much tenants are willing to pay - the lower the price, the higher the demand.
Use good pictures - more people view rooms with pictures.
- Use original photos - posts with photos of the real room get up to 10 times more views tha posts with images.
- Take clear photos - use good lighting and different angles.
Provide a clear title and description - focus on information that is relevant to renters.
- Imagine yourself as the renter- what would you want to know if you were looking for this room?
- Keep the title short and simple - use keywords that people might search for (e.g. item student, professional, fully furnished, private entrance).
- Be honest in your description – describe any imperfections along with details of the room’s features.